[photo from Yahoo News]
1. 10 – 9 – 8 – 7 – 6 – 5 – 4 -3 – 2 – 1 – BLAST OFF, Capt. Cocaine — not implying or inferring anything, to those who know the difference between the two. But what a mess-up for NASA (has a nice ring to it ” mess-up for NASA”, huh?…
2. Evo Morales not a happy camper — about the drug report… He was not involved in the NASA cocaine dust up, was he?
3. KUDLOW has it right, again – the man always has the pulse of the business world as it crosses with the political.
4. Dayton, Ohio lowers standards for hiring because of Federal D.O.J. pressure — Will A.G. Holder ever stop messing up… Will he be jettisoned before Obama Presidential Campaign 2012?
5. Obama ally and confident confidante considers the calamity in Japan a “blessing”? — ooh-aah, yippee, hooray, let’s have another real soon?!
6. The bimbo makes some, well, bimbo remarks, and she is made out to be a friggin’ Hitler? — death threats are made against her… Where is the commonsense in this whole freakin’ mess from all sides? Put her on the F.B.I’s Top Wanted List, heh? And the AFLAC “duck” gets fired — with all the unemployment going around?… Come on people, give the bimbo and the freakin’ duck a break, why don’t you… Just sayin’…
Filed under: Local, national and world affairs Tagged: | A.G. Holder, Adolf Hitler, AFLAC, current events, Dayton Ohio, Democratic Party, Evo Morales, foreign policy, Japan, Kudlow, Larry Summers, NASA, politics, President Obama, Republican Party, Tea Party Movement, UCLA bimbo, White House press corp, wordpress political blogs